The latest version overview can be found here.
The current SmallHD PagesOS firmware is compatible with all current SmallHD monitors. See the included Change Log for more details regarding compatibility.
OS5 is not compatible with DSMC3 RED®Touch, Action 5, or any legacy monitors (DP1, DP6, DP4, AC7, and DP7-PRO).
OS 5.3 and later will NOT support the following monitors.
- 1703 HDR
- 2403 HDR
- 2403 HB
- 1703 Studio
- 1303 Studio
- 702 OLED
- 701 Light
- 702 Bright
- 502 Bright
Download the latest firmware update
- Click the .zip download file to extract the .bin (firmware file).
- Drag and drop the .bin file onto your SD card:
- Card must be 16 GB or smaller
- Formatted as FAT or FAT32 for Windows, MS-DOS (FAT) for macOS (if partitioned, select the MBR Master Boot Record option under Scheme)
- Remove SD Card from the computer or card reader attached to the computer.
- Insert the SD card into your SmallHD monitor.
- Turn on your monitor.
- Swipe/toggle left, or tap the screen to access the monitor’s Settings Menu.
- Scroll down and select FIRMWARE.
- Tap the available firmware, then follow the prompts to begin the update process.
- Once the firmware is installed and the on-screen prompts tell you to reboot your monitor, hold the power button for at least 5 seconds, and then release.
- Press the power button again to begin operating your SmallHD monitor with the new firmware installed.
You must format the SD card using a computer. The monitor cannot format the card.