OS3 Software Update
Latest version overview can be found here.
OS3 firmware is compatible with all current SmallHD monitors (FOCUS, FOCUS OLED, FOCUS Bolt, 703 Bolt, 500 Series, 700 Series, UltraBrights, 1300 Series, 1700 Series, 2400 Series, and 3200 Series). OS3 is not compatible with legacy monitors (DP1, DP6, DP4, AC7, and DP7-PRO).
How to install OS3 firmware:
CAUTION: Make sure you do not lose power during firmware update
1. Download the latest firmware update
2. Click the .zip download file to extract the .bin (firmware file). Drag and drop the .bin file onto your SD card (Must be 16gb or smaller – FAT or FAT32 for Windows, MS-DOS (FAT) for Mac)
3. Remove SD Card from computer or card reader attached to computer
4. Insert SD card into your SmallHD monitor
5. Turn on your monitor
6. Swipe/toggle left to the monitor’s Settings Menu
7. Select "FIRMWARE" in Settings Menu and follow on-screen prompts
8. Once the firmware is installed and the on-screen prompts tell you to reboot your monitor – Hold down the power button for at least 5 seconds and then release.
9. Press the power button again to begin operating your SmallHD monitor with the new firmware installed.